Monday, February 1, 2010

Aneya & Lauren: Castle Pictures.

So here I am with my new friend Pablo, one of the many friends we met at the party.
Lauren: My dancing partner, Pablo, who challenged Aneya and I to try the empanadas of his hometown Vina del Mar, and gave Aneya $20 (USD) to send back if we didn't like them. We instead have decided to keep and exchange this to be food for a week.
More friends!
The girls!
First night out on the town!
So, the story of the rose. Lauren and I were waiting in line to get drinks and this guy behind me started talking to me, telling me he loved my hair and therefore, loved me. "Ahhh me encanata!" He said, and I asked Lauren for a translation, she was like, "He....he just loves you." I thought this was peculiar, and decided to just smile nicely at him. Then he takes this rose from behind the bar, kisses my hand, and gives it to me. I happily took it and left. When Lauren and I walked by them again, he and his friends starting clapping. No se porque!

Lauren: It was so weird. This guy (and a few others) were fascinated with Aneya's hair.
Lauren and Valeria
Valeria and I
Lauren and I, in front of the castle!

1 comment:

  1. OK, what's with all the guys giving the über-cheesy "thumbs up" sign?

    ReplyDelete