Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Aneya & Lauren: Our New Apartment

Aneya: Here I am, reading on our couch
Aneya: Here's Lauren, cleaning, as usual

Lauren: Our little washing machine sits just behind the these stools.
Aneya: Look at our cute little kitchen! Lauren was shocked by the tiny fridge, I told her in France our fridge was just as small, and had to fit enough food for 6 of us!
Lauren: My bedroom! Although it looks dark, it gets great natural light and came with a little desk. Brigid's needlepoint "Journalists Do It Daily" made the trek down to South America and is on the desk.
Aneya: Lauren insisted on taking a picture of her lantern.
Lauren: My bathroom or, currently, my new bedroom.
Aneya: Welcome to my bedroom!
Aneya: My bathroom, which has a drying rack, and a street view from the shower
Lauren: The church across the street is spectacular. At night it lights up and looks incredible. In the distance you can see the Castle Hidalgo.
Aneya: Lauren's artsy shot of our laundry.
Aneya: Look how happy I am, sitting on my bed, pretending to use my computer.
Aneya: So this is the view from my bedroom window. Pretty cool, huh?
Lauren: The view from the 10th floor outside our window! We could see the uncle marionette from here.


-- Aneya & Lauren

4 comments:

  1. Fantastic! Your apartment looks great, I'm so happy for you Aneya that everything is working out. You are going to have a great year!
    Lots of love,
    Mindy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the caption "Here's Lauren cleaning as usual"

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great digs!!! might just have to come visit... Linda

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute apt!! You both look happy .. great to see you found a nice place:) And the view!

    ReplyDelete